Dougherty Wealth Management, LLC
- Best Places (Sterling's) - Provides information about different places to live in the United States such as Cost of Living, Economy, Climate, Housing, Crime Rates, Education, etc.
- Bigcharts - Provides charts and historical pricing data.
- Cato Institute - Information regarding the state and viability of Social Security.
- CFP Board of Standards, Inc. - The homepage for the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- College Board - Information regarding college planning and funding.
- Ed Slott & Company - Information and regulation regarding Individual Retirement Accounts.
- Financial Planning Association - The FPA is the premier professional association of the financial planning profession.
- Indexes - Listing and descriptions of all major indicies.
- Internal Revenue Service - The official website of the Internal Revenue Service United States Department of Treasury.
- Josephson Institute - Develops and delivers services and materials to increase ethical commitment, competence, and practice in all segments of society.
- NASDAQ Stock Market
- National Council on Aging - Improving the lives of older Americans.
- New York Stock Exchange
- Social Security Administration - The official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Information regarding demographics, industries, occupations, geography, jobs, job statistics, career information, etc.
Copyright © 2020 Dougherty Wealth Management, LLC. All rights reserved.